I LOVE BRUGES. That's it. I just do.
I haven' even been here a full day and i'm already in love. The word to describe it would be quaint. I love the buildings and the friendliness of the people. We just finished having a lovely lunch and writing/drawing atop a hill by a windmill. Lovely. We are going to go and find the tower with 336 steps to the top and then look around the city, purposfully losing ourselves. The first hostel we went to last night was the only on available, and it got super bad reviews, but we stayed there and, apart from the smell and lack of locks on the doors and WC, had not a bad nights sleep at all. Tonight we're staying in a much better hostel called st. Christopher's Bauhaus, and it is much cheaper and amazinger..? Yes. Well, I'll check in with you later with many more tales to tell. Already I have so many..too many to count.
Justine
1 comment:
So glad you are having an awesome time Justine, keep up the goodness!
Jordan
Post a Comment