Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh my!

So I only have 7 minutes left on my internet time to sum up the most glorious Edinburgh, the stylish Glasgow! So it's not going to be very good...

In Edinburgh we stayed with a friend from school named Heidi. SHe was so awesome! She just decided she'd rather live in Scotland, so she packed up and moved there, and now has a job at starbucks. We had a grand time hanging out with her and talking and enjoying life. Excellent.

FWe were in Edinburgh from Saturday to Friday, so almost a week then we moved on to Glasgow! It was lovely..especially for shopping..great..we hostelled and couch surfed and now we are currently in London for our last week until we return to good ol' Victoria BC! I can't wait to see everyone again!

See you soon!

3 comments:

dotanddeb said...

I'm excited to see you. Did any gypsies steal yer bag? I would if I were a gypsie. is that even how you spell gypsy?

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you too!

Mom said...

Thanks for taking us along, Justine. It was a lot of fun living vicariously! What a great trip--to make it all the way to Spain, too. You really packed it in...
Your fam will be glad to have you home, I bet!
Liz's mom...