Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Praha. Oh yeeeeah.

Prauge was indescribable. That's just it, I can't even begin to describe the beauty of that city!

We've just arrived in Vienna, Austria and looking back, there were a lot of good things about Prague. Not only was it a gorgeous city, but we also met some new friends along the way. We first met a guy named Luc, he was from Montreal and hung out with him a lot. I'm really glad we did he was a sweet guy with a great sense of humour. We also met a girl from Brazil named Theresea. She was really friendly and was good to make conversation with. Oh! And whilst in Prague I also descovered I have a new talent! I can barter like it's nobody's buisness! We found this random HUGE market by our hostel and turns out I'm the cheapest person ever, but those people really can't lose a sale so they will REALLY drop their prices if you act juuust right. I got a girl to drop an "Adidas" (quotations because it isn't actually adidas..it just says it is.) from 1800 czk to 400czk! (Czk stands for czech crowns there's about 100czk in a euro.) Haha, sucker!...I mean...she was nice. Anyway, more on Prague. It was really beautiful and everyday it seemed a little different with the changing of the autumn leaves..I miss it already. But onto other amazing sights in Austria and beyond!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had such a great time in prauge. i went there, but only for an afternoon and overnight so i din't get to really appreciate it all.