Thursday, December 18, 2008

Home, home, aaaall the way home!

Well, as you may or may not know (you probably do know..) I'm home now! 

I guess I'll talk a little about London, because it was our last stop on our 3 month long journey.  It was fabulous. It is such a jam-packed city! So much to see and do. Good thing we were there for a week.

We started off by checking into a St. Christopher's Hostel, because the one in Bruges was so good.  So we check in and low and behold we run into the same guy we met in Rome.  Michael from New Zealand. It was really random.  Anyway, we stayed in that hostel for 3 nights then moved on to our friend's house that we met in Santorini.  She was studying English in London and her home-stay had room for us.  So we chilled with our friend in comfort at our last place in Europe.  It was grand.

We saw a lot of things.  We went on a free tour so that covered a lot of touristic bases. We also did our fair amount of walking...oy. It's so hard to write about  amazing places. It was all just so cool.  I miss it.  

Well, I had the most wonderful time of my life.  Experiences and people I will never forget shape how I feel about my trip.  I am happy to be home to see familiar faces, but I will be travelling again soon.  Too much is out there for me to just sit and home and wonder about. I want to thank everybody who read my blog, and commented on it too, it made me feel special.  I really enjoyed reading what you guys had to say. 

I can't wait to travel more and write more. 

Until the future...
Justine.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I enjoyed re-living my Europe adventure through you! And I agree... the more you travel, the more you know you're just scraping the surface of all the wonders out there!

dotanddeb said...

heheheheeh the word verification for this comment is "skete"
hey skete...call me asap...
letsssss hang out.